Create Your WordPress Website, Join Me Today ! in BALASORE
(Classroom Course With Certificate & Placement)
Learn how to build various types of business websites, professional & personal blogs, as well as eCommerce websites with the classroom-based WordPress course in BALASORE by Try Digital Market.
The best thing about learning WordPress is that you can build a great career, start your own business, or become a freelancer without having any knowledge of programming. This course covers everything from basics and takes you to the advanced level of creating WordPress websites.
Master The Art of Building Websites Without Coding With WordPress Course in BALASORE.
WordPress is a platform that allows you to create almost every type of website and blog without writing code or programming scripts. You can easily manage the content on the websites. It is a CMS (content management system) used by more than 43% of the total websites on the internet.
Top brands like Facebook, Microsoft, Tech Crunch, Sony Music, Mozilla, Disney, Spotify, and Toyota, rely on WordPress. You can build a good career by mastering WordPress skills with Try Digital Marketing.
This is the best WordPress training course in BALASORE that provides you with practical-oriented training. You will work on more than five real websites in travel, education, eCommerce, and other niches during the training.
Upon completing the course, you will get professional certification and placement assistance. You can not only build your own blog or website, but also become a freelancer website designer, start your own website designing company, and make your future bright.
Fill out the form or call us now to book your two days of FREE demo classes!
Curriculum of WordPress Web Design Training in BALASORE by www.TryDigitalMarket.Com
- What is CMS and WordPress?
- Server Installation (XAMPP Installation)
- Install WordPress on Localhost
- Dashboard Summary in WordPress
- Install Theme in WordPress on Localhost
- How to create WordPress pages?
- How to create a menu in WordPress?
- Create a subpage in WordPress
- Enable/disable option on WP page
- How to publish a post on WordPress?
- How to create categories and add them to the menu?
- Adding Child Category in WordPress
- Set Posts Limit Per Page In WordPress
- Post Excerpt in WordPress
- How to set any page as a Homepage in WordPress?
- Blog page setup
- Approve, Edit, or Delete Comments in WordPress Post
- How to Create a Custom Menu in WordPress?
- Change permalinks in WordPress
- Different types of WordPress widgets
- Use Calendar widget
- Use Category widget
- Recent post widget
- Change Logo & Website Title
- Create Footer Section using the widget
- RSS Feeds widget
- Add Visitor Counter
- Add Image Gallery in WordPress (FooGallery Image Gallery Plugin)
- How to Schedule WordPress Posts?
- Organize WordPress Media Library
- Use Simple Meta Slider in WordPress
- Simple Meta Theme Option
- Carousel slider in WordPress
- Create a Mobile Responsive Menu
- Hide Default Theme Mobile Menu in WordPress
- Password Protect Page or Post in WordPress
- Increase the WordPress Maximum Upload File Size
- Duplicate Post in WordPress
- Create a Slider in WordPress (Using Smart Slider Plugin)
- Add Buttons & Headings in Slideshow
- Block Editor to Classic Editor
- Recent Posts with Thumbnails
- Custom Post Order in WordPress
- Add Contact Form 7 in WordPress
- Setup WP SMTP in WordPress with Contact Form 7 on Localhost
- Add Radio Button in Contact Form 7
- Add CheckBox in Contact Form 7
- Add Select box or Dropdown List in Contact Form 7
- Add Quiz Option in Contact Form 7
- Add File Attachment in Contact Form 7
- Add a Date Picker Option in Contact Form 7
- Display Contact Form 7
- Redirection of Contact form 7 to a Thank You Page
- Pop Up Message for Contact Form 7
- Add Google Recaptcha to Contact form 7
- Add WP Date picker
- Add Google Translate in WordPress
- Add Google Maps in WordPress
- Change or remove the Footer copyright text
- Embed PDF on Your WordPress Website
- Easily Hide Widget Title in WordPress
- Change the Text Colour in WordPress
- Change the Font Size in WordPress
- Add Tables in WordPress Without Plugin
- Add Tables Using TablePress Plugin in WordPress
- Open External Links in a New Tab
- Add YouTube Video to WordPress
- Add Video gallery in WordPress
- Add Google Fonts in WordPress
- Add WhatsApp Chat to WordPress Website
- Embed Twiter Tweets on WordPress Website
- Add Facebook Comments on WordPress
- Add Bing Map in WordPress
- Disable Right Click On WordPress Website
- Create Contact Form Using WP Forms Plugin
- Redirection of WP Forms to Thank You Page
- Add Call Now Button on WordPress
- Create Users & Roles in WordPress
- Change Password in WordPress Dashboard
- Reset a WordPress Password using phpMyAdmin
- Create User Management System On WordPress Website
- Create Column Layouts With Elementor
- Edit Text Editor in WordPress with Elementor
- Add Text Heading with Elementor
- Add Image and Video With Elementor
- Add MAP with Elementor
- Adding Buttons With Elementor
- Adding Dividers
- Adding Image Box
- Adding Spacebar
- Adding Tab designs
- Adding Spacer
- Adding Icons and Icon box
- Adding Toggles
- Adding Accordion
- Adding Start Rating
- Adding Social Icons
- Adding Image Carousel and Slider
- Adding Progress Bar
- Adding Number Counters
- What is WooCommerce?
- Install and Setup Woocommerce Plugin
- Install WooCommerce Storefront Theme
- Set Default Woocommerce Page
- Create a Basic Page
- WooCommerce Settings
- Create First Product in WooCommerce
- Create Product Categories and Add Product Category to Menu
- Filter Option on Product Page
- Setting up the Taxes in WooCommerce
- Shipping Option in WooCommerce
- Create Coupons with WooCommerce
- Add Variable Product In WooCommerce (Different Prices & Images)
- WooCommerce Cart Page on a WordPress Site
- WooCommerce Checkout Page
- Add Cash on Delivery Payment Method in WooCommerce
- Add RazorPay Payment Gateway in WooCommerce
- Add Portfolio Section in WordPress
- Add Pro Gallery in WordPress
- Add Pro Slider in WordPress
- Add Animated heading
- Add Post list in WordPress
- Add Testimonial slider
- Flip Box in WordPress
- Add Call to Action Block
- Add Countdown Block
- Add Media Carousel
- Add Price List in WordPress
- Add Price Table in WordPress
- Add Template in WordPress
- Add Section in WordPress
- Add Forms in WordPress o
- Add Reviews
- Add Facebook Page
- Add WooCommerce Product List
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimazation) ?
- How to set up the Yoast SEO (Search Engine Optimazation) plugin?
- How to create a blogging website?
- How to build a one-page WordPress website?
- How to create a landing page?
- How to design an Education website on WordPress?
- How to design a Travel website on WordPress?
- How to create an eCommerce Website on WordPress?
Why Try Digital Marketing is The Best WordPress Training Institute in BALASORE ?
Training by WordPress Experts
To make you an expert in WordPress, we offer the complete WordPress training in Jodhpur by highly-experienced trainers.
WordPress website design requires a good amount of practice. For that, we provide you with regular assignments and different types of website projects for practical exposure.
Intensive Classroom Training
This is a classroom WordPress training course in Jodhpur. For the best learning experience, the classroom is fully-digitized, distraction-free, and offers 1:1 interaction with the trainer.
Work on 6 Projects
During the best WordPress training in Jodhpur Rajasthan, you will create 6 types of websites, including blog, education, travel, eCommerce, landing page, and more.
We prepare you for WordPress interview questions and answers, and conduct your interviews with various companies to help you get good jobs in WordPress.
Pro WordPress Certification
With our rigorous WP training, you will become a professional and certified WordPress website designer. This certificate also helps you find good jobs in your career path.
“It’s time for you to
future-proof your career!”
“We know that we are influencing the foundations of your future, and we take this responsibility very seriously. With Try Digital Marketing, I ensure that you always get top-class training backed by practical projects and future prospects. Wishing you a successful & future-proof career with self-earning potential !”
– Sanjay Satapathy, Founder, Try Digital Marketing.